Many elements combine to create a site, and dotCMS provides specific tools to help you create sites, develop and use standard visual styles and content, implement SEO, and reuse common elements and content within a site or among multiple sites.
The following document sections cover the main elements of building dotCMS sites. If you're new to building sites in dotCMS, it's recommended that you start with the Tutorial: Day One, and then continue with the other documentation sections below as you become more familiar with dotCMS sites and seek more detailed information.
- Architecture Overview
- Tutorial: Day One
- Content Types
- Content and Widgets
- Taxonomies: Organizing Your Content
- Navigation: Menus, Crumbtrails, and Sitemap
- URL Map - SEO Friendly URLs
- Server Side Compiling of Sass Files
- Visitor Geolocation
- Form Builder
- Creating a Custom Web API